Single Sign-On (SSO) is available to customers on the BIZ and above plans.
Here we will guide you through the steps of using OneLogin as your IDP to configure your SAML2 SSO:
- Contact StreamShark support and ask them you want to enable SAML2 SSO. You will be provided with a token for configuration.
- Log into OneLogin as an administrator.
- Click the top menu button Apps -> Add Apps, enter "StreamShark" in the search box. You will see StreamShark SAML2.0 connector there. Click it and save the app.
- You will then be redirect to the configuration page. Click the "Configuration" tab, enter the provided token there then click "SAVE" button.
- Click the button "MORE ACTIONS", select "SAML Metadata", an XML file will be downloaded. Please send the XML file to our support and we will process your integration from there.
If you have any questions about the SSO integration please email us at email@example.com